Enforcer telescopic lift handlers or telehandlers are among the most powerful and versatile material handling machines that provide excellent solutions to seemingly unworkable tasks.
Designed to operate under extreme and challenging conditions, Enforcer telescopic boom handlers are suitable for a wide range of loading and unloading jobs, hoisting works, mineral yard transport procedures, warehouse or port applications, as well as municipal engineering and public works.
Equipped with a four-wheel drive mechanism and hydro-mechanical transmission, Enforcer telehandlers give you all the power and reliability you need to address a diverse array of jobsite challenges.
A combination of rear-wheel steering function, premium hydraulic components and a rigid suspension chassis ensure dependable weight-to-load performance in your counterbalanced operations.
Optional attachments that can be fitted onto the boom include buckets, fixed platforms, pallet forks, muck grabs and slab carriers, among others.
For optimum horizontal and vertical outreach in your load handling applications, call 1300 423 675 or email us today to get a FREE quote on the extremely dependable Enforcer telehandler.
|3.5 Ton Telehandler
Enforcer Telehandler Features
- Compact footprint and low stowed platform height
- Customized to work in rough terrain applications
- 2-boom segments provide remarkable forward and upward reach
- 1250kg lift capacity at maximum reach with 20% gradeability on full load
- Four-wheel drive type with hydro-mechanical transmission
- Rear wheel steering delivers reliable control when using boom
- Tight turning radius offers superb manoeuvrability along sections with space limitations
- Intuitive controls with built-in sensors to monitor lift and reach capacities
- Comfortable air-conditioned operator enclosure
- Versatile telescopic boom design provides exceptional forward visibility
- Standard auxiliary hydraulic system easily adapts to attachments
- Compatible attachments include refuse and recycle buckets, muck grabs, pallet and floating forks, slab carriers, fixed platforms, etc.
- Certified EPA tier 3 and EU stage IIIA rated engines
- 5 Year Parts & Labour Warranty