|Working Height: 4.7m, 5.3m, 5.5m, 6m & 6.5m
Platform Height: 2.7m, 3.3m, 3.5m, 4m & 4.5m
Fuel Type: 12V Battery (Lift Motor)
Price: Call 1300 423 675 For A Free Quote
Enforcer Semi-Electric Order Pickers are lightweight and cost-efficient alternatives to their fully-electric counterparts. They have become a popular option among warehouses and cargo facilities needing secure and easy access to elevated storage sections.
Our semi-electric order pickers are manually positioned and employ a battery-powered lift motor to elevate work platforms. Front and side railings ensure utmost operator safety while conveniently positioned up/down buttons allow for one person operation.
With five models to choose from, Enforcer pickers in this class offer you raised platform heights of up to 4.5 metres and working heights of up to 6.5 metres. Goods picking and retrieval are carried out safely and without much effort to ensure optimum operator performance day in and day out.
Contact Enforcer at 1300 423 675 or email us to learn more about cost-effective semi-electric order pickers for your business! Free product quotes are also available upon request.
Enforcer Order Picker Features
- Compact design and zero turning radius works well in areas with space constraints
- Spacious work platform with maximum 4.5m floor height and 6.5m working height
- 200kg SWL for safe and secure order picking
- Quick battery-operated lift motor for easy access to desired height
- Easy to access up/down buttons
- Two parking brakes and brake pads
- Overload sensor alerts operator for optimum work safety
- Battery charge and voltage indicators
- Easy to access emergency down button
- Integrated charger included
- CE and ISO9001:2008 certified
- 1-Year Parts & Labour Warranty
Semi-Electric Order Picker Specifications
Enforcer semi-electric order pickers provide you with cost-effective solutions for a wide range of goods picking and retrieval applications. To receive the Enforcer semi-electric order picker spec sheet, get in touch with us by phone or email today.