Transport and handling jobs in tougher work environments that involve unimproved natural landscapes or disturbed terrains will need more rugged and reliable forklifts. Most of them won’t essentially require great lift heights – just good ground clearance, superb traction and a dependable diesel engine.
Enforcer proudly introduces its compact Rough Terrain Forklift range, offering you cost-effective options for moving and transporting heavy loads across rough, sloping or irregular terrains. Enforcer rough terrain forklifts are very basic, rugged and reliable machines perfect for all types of site work – from building, engineering and construction, to mining, lumber and forestry.
Enforcer rough terrain forklifts are equipped with powerful Yanmar diesel engines, wide tractor-type tires, and enhanced safety features that ensure more efficient and reliable operations. Initially available in 2.5 and 3.5 tonne load capacities, Enforcer rough terrain lift trucks will soon be supplied with four-wheel drive systems and in load capacities up to 7 tonnes.
We welcome your inquiries regarding the new Enforcer rough terrain forklift range. Call us at 1300 423 675 or send us an email to get a FREE quote.
|2.5 Ton Rough Terrain Forklift
|3.5 Ton Rough Terrain Forklift
Enforcer Rough Terrain Forklift Features
- 5 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
- World-renowned Japanese Yanmar engine
- Streamlined and compact overall design
- Load capacity of up to 7 tonnes
- Floating operator cabin with full suspension seat and safety belts
- Adjustable steering wheel for different operator sizes
- Ergonomically-designed operator features
- Premium components and hydraulics
- Power steering capability
- Small turning radius for manoeuvring tight spots
- Higher drive line torque at low RPM
- Limited slip differential with automatic differential lock
- Wide tractor-type tires for increased stability
- Durable wide view mast
- Excellent front and rear visibility
- Dual-sided steps and grab handle
- Two-wheel or four-wheel driving systems