Our twelve Enforcer heavy duty forklift trucks models are supplied in load and lift capacities ranging from 14 to 32 tonnes.
Powered by a reliable 6-cylinder Cummins diesel engine, Enforcer heavy duty forklifts come with a variety of options and are highly suitable for a wide range of more challenging load applications.
The high-specification packages of Enforcer heavy duty forklifts include superb engine power outputs plus a wide array of mast options, attachments and other elective features. All components are engineered for optimum productivity, minimal maintenance and extended service life.
Enforcer heavy duty forklift trucks deliver cost-effective solutions for tough and extreme operating environments.
Contact us by phone at 1300 423 675 or via email to get your FREE quote. One of our friendly staff will be on hand to personally assist you with your needs.
|14 Ton, 16 Ton, 18 Ton, 20 Ton, 23 Ton, 25 Ton, 28 Ton, 30 Ton & 32 Ton Heavy Duty Forklift
Enforcer Heavy Duty Forklift Features
- 5 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
- Powerful 6-cylinder Cummins turbo diesel engine
- World-class German ZF transmission
- 6-metre maximum fork height
- Full floating axle shafts and hub planetary final drives for superior torque performance
- German KESSLER drive axle furnishes excellent lateral stability
- Low oil pressure/high coolant temperature sensing engine protection system
- Dual-stage fuel filtration for enhanced particle separation and extended filter life
- Zero maintenance, oil-immersed (wet) multi-plate disk brakes
- Programmable vehicle speed and fuel-efficiency modes
- Real-time diagnostics with CAN-Bus communication system
- Wide-view mast provides clear front and peripheral view
- Dash and display panel are side-mounted for unobstructed windshield view
- Roomy operator cab with low side steps and large grab handles
- Air-conditioning, optional equipment and attachments available
- Compliant to EPA Tier3 and EU Stage IIIA standards