|Load Capacity: 2T & 2.5T
Fuel Type: Manual
Maximum Fork Height: 195mm
Operating Type: Pedestrian
Price: Call 1300 423 675 For A Free Quote
Enforcer Hand Pallet Trucks, oftentimes referred to as pallet jacks, are excellent and versatile devices for lifting and moving palletised loads across smooth floors and other surfaces.
With lift capacities of 2000kg and 2500kg, our hand pallet trucks are sturdy yet lightweight to ensure smooth movement and superb manoeuvrability all throughout.
The front wheels are positioned just inside the end of the forks to facilitate seamless pallet entry and exit. The forks are easily raised with just a few strokes on the quick-lift hydraulics to obtain better floor clearance as you move goods from one area to another.
For superior manoeuvrability and higher tolerance to medium and heavy loads, Enforcer hand pallet trucks ensure that moving palletised goods are done safely and without much effort.
Call us at 1300 423 675 or send us an email for a free quote.
Enforcer Hand Pallet Truck Features
- Load capacity of up to 2.5 tonnes
- 195mm maximum fork height
- High-strength frame structure with rigid forks
- Lead-in and lead-out fork rollers to easy pallet management
- Ergonomic handle for easy control and movement of heavy loads
- Quick-lift hydraulics
- Polyurethane wheels and rollers
- Available in single or double wheel
- CE and ISO9001:2008 certified
- 1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
2 & 2.5 Ton Hand Pallet Truck Specifications
Enforcer hand pallet trucks offer the ease and versatility you need for low-lift horizontal transport of palletised goods. Get in touch with us by phone or email to receive the Enforcer 2T and 2.5T hand pallet truck specs.