Enforcer Aerial Order Pickers provide access up to 6.5 metres high, with platform floor heights reaching 4.5 metres. They are highly suitable for picking and stacking functions where safety is a principal consideration.
Designed for repeated applications throughout the day, Enforcer aerial order pickers are available in both fully-electric and semi-electric versions. They fit seamlessly through standard entrances and doorways and are indispensable for the easy retrieval or access of overhead fixtures or goods from elevated storage sections.
Our aerial order pickers are widely used in workshops, retail stores, supermarkets and warehouses.
To learn more about any of our ten order picker models, send us an email or contact Enforcer today at 1300 423 675. Free estimates are also available on request.
|Electric Order Picker
|Semi-Electric Order Picker
Enforcer Aerial Order Picker Features
- Compact and sturdy structure with low centre of gravity
- Widely spaced mast channels and side rails offer superb rack visibility
- Maximum working heights of up to 6.5 metres
- Safe Working Loads (SWL) of up to 300 kg
- Very low noise when lifting and driving
- Zero turning radius for superb manoeuvrability in the tightest sections
- CAN Bus technology for significant reduction in wiring
- Load sensor guards against overloading
- Intuitive and proportional controls
- Battery charge and voltage indicator with low voltage alarm
- Easy to access emergency down and stop buttons
- Onboard diagnostics for on-the-spot troubleshooting and maximum uptimes
- 25% grade ability when driving on slopes
- Integrated charger included
- CE and ISO9001:2008 certified
- 5 Year Parts & Labour Warranty