|Lift Capacity: 3.5 ton
Fuel Type: Diesel
Lift Height: 3m to 4m
Mast: Wide View 2 Stage Mast & Full Free 3 Stage Mast
Price: Call 1300 423 675 For A Free Quote
Outdoor work environments such as farms, mining and construction sites often require specialised forklifts to get the job done. Material handling operations in these environments can be dramatically improved with a forklifts that offers good ground clearance, greater stability, deep traction and a powerful diesel engine.
The Enforcer 3.5 Rough Terrain Forklift is a robust and compact forklift designed to undertake more rigorous lifting and transport jobs on uneven, loose and sloping landscapes. Built with the latest ergonomics, this two wheel drive rough terrain forklift comes with a full-floating operator cabin and adopts a floating rollover-protection system for superior safety. It is powered by the world-renowned Japanese Yanmar diesel engine and equipped with a power shift transmission system to ensure high mobility and maximised uptime even in the most demanding applications.
Enforcer rough terrain forklifts combine the latest technology and ergonomics to provide optimum productivity and total reliability where material handling jobs can get more demanding.
Call 1 300 423 675 or send us an email to discover why Enforcer rough terrain forklifts are the best value off road forklift in the market today. An Enforcer forklift specialists will be on hand to assist you with all your queries.
Enforcer Rough Terrain Forklift Features
- 5 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
- EUII/EPAIII-rated Japanese Yanmar diesel engine
- Limited slip differential features automatic differential lock for optimum traction
- Floating operator cabin with full suspension seat and safety belts
- Floating rollover protection system
- Over 284mm ground clearance
- Tractor-type front tires with wider footprint and deep lugs
- Easy to access, slip-proof steps and grab handle
- Tilt steering wheel can be adjusted for different operator sizes
- Front transmission and hydraulic controls
- Integral hydraulic sideshift
Power steering capability
- 54°to 78° steer angle delivers small turning radius for easy maneuvering
- Small turning radius for easy maneuvering in tight areas
Power shift transmission with torque converter
- Two-pedal inching, brake control and full reversal functions for faster cycle times
- 1600.5mm wide view mast delivers excellent visibility
- Maximum 10° (front) and 12° (rear) mast tilt angle
Low maintenance and longer engine life
3.5 Ton Rough Terrain Forklift Specifications
Rough terrain forklifts are traditionally among the most expensive lift equipment in the industry, but Enforcer compact rough terrain forklifts offer a more affordable alternative. Call us today at 1 300 423 675 or send us an email to receive the Enforcer 3.5T rough terrain forklift specs.